Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Testimonials

See what past clients are saying about Dan Royer Design
_____________________________________
Print Design

“Dan Royer Design’s creative poster designs not only look great, but have brought in a ton of business for us. We have people begging for us to sell them his posters!”
- Shawn King, Owner of Evil Squirrel Comics

_____________________________________
Web Design

“My blog was fine for many years, nothing special, but it got the job done. Over time, however, I noticed other blogs that had vim and vigor, while mine looked limp and lifeless by comparison. It lacked 'luster'... That's when I turned to Dan Royer Design. Having seen what he could do with other sites, I knew he was the man for the job! Now my blog has sheen; it's silky smooth and manageable, and I'd put mine up against any other, thanks to Dan Royer Design.
- Rafael Nieves, Professional Comic Writer

"I've used Dan's services in the past and he comes highly recommended.  Not only would I use him again, I plan to send a number of friends to him."
- Gary Reed, Professional Comic Writer
_____________________________________
Screen Printing

“These shirts rock.  Awesome design and I was really impressed with the quality.  I'll be ordering more for sure!
- Ryan Colucci, Harbor Moon

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons